Special Issue: “Real-Life Wearable EEG-Based BCI: Open Challenges”
The MMSP group of the University of Bicocca and Silvia Corchs have launched a Special Issue entitled “Real-Life Wearable EEG-Based BCI: Open Challenges”.
This Special Issue would like to explore the recent advances in wearable EEG-based BCI technologies, especially related to healthcare and wellbeing applications, by considering topics that pertain to multidisciplinary domains:
- Innovative wearable solutions
- Communication protocols & protection tools
- Multimodal approaches
- Real-time data processing
- Signal quality
- Human-machine interaction
- Neurosecurity & neuroethics
Please, find more information at the mdpi Sensors dedicated webpage.
The deadline for manuscript submission is 31 October 2022.